Wednesday, February 20

Spoon spring tour announced, Atlanta 4/14


Spoon has announced the dates on their spring tour, and they include a stop in Atlanta. Looks like they've moved up to a bigger venue. I guess that makes sense given I even hear them at the grocery store these days. They still rock.

4/02 Kansas City, KS @ Uptown *#
4/04 Chicago, IL @ Vic Theatre *#
4/05 Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts *#
4/06 Detroit. MI @ Emerald Theater *#
4/07 Pittsburgh, PA @ Carnegie Music Hall *#
4/09 New York, NY @ Terminal 5
4/10 Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory *
4/12 Norfolk, VA @ Norva *#
4/14 Atlanta, GA @ Center Stage *#
4/16 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution *#
4/18 Nashville, TN @ Vanderbilt University (Rites of Spring)
4/19 Indianapolis, IN @ Vogue

* = w/ The Walkmen
# = w/ White Rabbits

A lovin' spoonful:

Spoon - The Way We Get By
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On

For more info, see their website.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

hooooorayyyyy!!!!

I take it the reason why they're not playing the Variety is that Iron & Wine/Califone is the same night...

Not a tough decision for me at all!

4:34 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I knew you'd be excited. :)

Good point re: the VP. I didn't realize that was the case.

5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd go just for White Rabbits...

Too bad it is the week after spring break.

7:10 PM

 
Blogger BurghBlogger said...

whoa, no stop in boston?

damn.

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home